I'm Absolutely Disgusted

Dear Newgas or shall I call you Cat Stevens- he said - the same as us.
Go FRO

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You aint got anything on good ol'cat, To you he lost his mind tho, am I right?
Not in the slightest - we are all entitled to live our lives as we see fit.
You love your religion, good for you, I don't. One thing though, I don't try slipping in words about Atheism in my posts, unlike some of your God threads.
Each to their own fella :LOL:

It comforts me to know that, having posted a thread before I went away for the weekend, none of you have been bickering while I've been gone.

It comforts me to know that, having posted a thread before I went away for the weekend, none of you have been bickering while I've been gone.

well joe-90 has been driving us up the wall with his bizzare alternative universe and trying to pretend it happened here, and we had an embittered labour troll called Littleplum2 stirring it up as well.............

Really? I am surprised - I can't find a cross word anywhere in this thread.

I love it when you're angry. I can feel your blood pressure rising

be careful you don't get sick and have to claim benefits and become vermin

Angry? Moi? No way, I find it pretty funny how stupid people are on here. Like having an interactive "The Sun" to msg.

so why do you spend so much time on here preaching if everyone is so stupid?

because....drum roll please, I...find....it...funny... have you been at the anti-freeze or something, you seem even more dense then usual.

"I find it funny here"
"So why are you here?"
"....."

Are you related to Mrs Duffy??
"Where are all these eastern europeans coming from?"

Eastern europe? That's not a difficult concept...

..Yeah, I know, that is why it is a stupid question and why I was using it as a comparison in stupid questions.

[quote="skitzee2k";p="1604387
Eastern europe? That's not a difficult concept...

Do you practice being a tool or does it come naturally?

I have come across your sort on many other forums, you can't think of a witty or intelligent reply so you just mis-quote people as if it will make you look smarter than you are.

The only difficult concept for me is that you're still breathing!

You're an oxygen thief, a sad old mateless pr*ck with the same intellectual ability as plankton.

On topic, unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with (my apparent alter ego :rolleyes: ) Skitzee when he points out that only an IDIOT would vote for one of three parties that have conflicting views and policies!!

Only an IDIOT would not understand that ;)

Thanks, shifty. you've confirmed that you are jealous person No2.

Why you feel it necessary to waste so much of your precious time typing drivel about me is a mystery. But then I don't personally suffer from jealousy so I'll never know.

On topic, just how many useful posts do you contribute? You're back on ignore so I can't be ars'ed to look at your sad input.

Have a nice day.

Sponsored Links
Back