Achievements since 2010

Part of me wishes a party like Reform would win a majority, so we can then say 'ok then, over to you, let's see what you've got ...' Behind the scenes it would likely be a case of 'feck, we're actually expected to do this!!!'
I wonder what wouldve happened had Jeremy Corbyn won.

he is a life long protestor who has never held a cabinet post, never been on a select committee, never brought a bill to parliament

its easy to sell an ideological dream when you never have to deliver

Sponsored Links
I’m not defending anybod
you have stated more than once "Labour will be worse"

so yes you are defending Conservatives

So once again I ask you, in the vain hope you might actually reply, how much extra tax are you willing to pay?
Ive already given you a detailed answer

Your question is a silly false choice question

As I have already explained paying more tax is not the solution. The answer is the wealthy constantly accruing more assets and the poor losing assets.

If you want the answer I would be willing to pay more tax if it was Land Value Tax

Not to everyone it wasn't
Don’t upset Treacle, he’s a sensitive soul.

His assumption is the posts you like and thank are the work of trolls.

Baseless accusations as per. But this is the GD

- what they do say, is tempered with "we can't fix it straight away"
That makes a change in itself. What can be said on one aspect. They did an event for the money / business people. Serious investors. It was well attended and well received. :) Also not cheap to attend. Sunak held something and hardly anybody went to it.

Maybe they listened to Rory the Tory leader campaign - time to be honest with people. Interesting character with a rather unusual background as a diplomat.

Saying that Labour hasn't got a plot is rubbish. It means some are not listening to what they have said.

What's Rory doing now. Running podcasts with another interesting person. Hits the most listened to regularly. An example - too long for most people to listen to but has it's interesting sections. The subject gives you an idea what a certain person is like

Sponsored Links
Saying that Labour hasn't got a plot is rubbish
That’s true, Jeremy Corbyn has definitely got an allotment.

He has been trying grow magic money trees on it for 50 years

Back