Achievements since 2010

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So many wins.

202405154103.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It would be funny if the only alternative wasn't the utterly useless virtue signalling, democracy ignoring clowns in the Labour Party...

Oh, and please try to remember WHY austerity was needed... (pssst: it's because Blair and Brown left the Treasury with NOTHING!)

It would be funny if the only alternative wasn't the utterly useless virtue signalling, democracy ignoring clowns in the Labour Party...

Oh, and please try to remember WHY austerity was needed... (pssst: it's because Blair and Brown left the Treasury with NOTHING!)

Are you dumb. Think about it if Tories were great stewards then they would reduced the debt not increased it.

(Removed)

You made this point.

Which was useful right wing claptrap.

Perfectly legitimate "claptrap" I'm afraid...

If your wife signed you up to a pay day loan at 400% interest and then walked out, would you be happy to take the blame for continuing to get into debt regardless of what you did?

Perfectly legitimate "claptrap" I'm afraid...

If your wife signed you up to a pay day loan at 400% interest and then walked out, would you be happy to take the blame for continuing to get into debt regardless of what you did?

What utter utter rubbish. That is not even framing its pure lies.

So tell me these loans and committments lad. Go one this will be interesting.

What utter utter rubbish. That is not even framing its pure lies.

So tell me these loans and committments lad. Go one this will be interesting.

I'm suggesting that it's a possibility... I'm not an expert... (but I do know that Blair and Browns NHS PFI contracts got the Treasury into a lot of future problems)

You really need to stop making strange assumptions about other members and learn to read posts properly!

I'm suggesting that it's a possibility... I'm not an expert... (but I do know that Blair and Browns NHS PFI contracts got the Treasury into a lot of future problems)

You really need to stop making strange assumptions about other members and learn to read posts properly!

PF1 and PF2 were off balance sheet ways to raise finance and not show up on the Governments debt pile.

Problem is the Government debt grew anyway because we have not invested in productivity enhancements.

We are not going to cut our way to success not matter how much the Tory horn smokers on here think that is the solution. The Tories have been trying it for 14 years and to zero success.

It the kid with the same lame excuse that hasn't done their homework yet the dogs on here think just one more try.

Stupid idiots.

Sponsored Links
Back