Types of 3 way diverter valves???

yep - certainly can be coupled with a VRG230 - a 3 port diverter/mid and as it's both a 2 point and 3 point then it'll give more flexibility, controls dependent.

Sponsored Links
I am not sure the mixer part is required with the ASHP installation but it looks like the right solution. I can see Daikin ASHP use the same valve.

I am not sure the mixer part is required with the ASHP installation but it looks like the right solution. I can see Daikin ASHP use the same valve.

Does the VGR230 have the same flow pattern that you wanted? Or can the user re-configure the valve internals to alter the flow pattern to suit? I didn't fully understand the video!

1714906151639.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Does the VGR230 have the same flow pattern that you wanted? Or can the user re-configure the valve internals to alter the flow pattern to suit? I didn't fully understand the video!

View attachment 342240
No! I need the VRG330 pattern… In the video they explain the flow can either come from the square or the triangle but not the circle. This is exactly what I need! The reason for the video was to share information with future readers of the tread…

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back