Poor old Exeter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Another stretch under the usless red banner.
I wonder if the reds can think of any more ways to spunk up the poor council tax payers money.
LTN nobody wants or likes.
Un nessesery spending on cycle lanes that nobody wants.
Aquisition of a building bussines that went bust ( trying un sucsessfully to be developers )
Fitting PV to council house roofs paid for by all council tax payers, and I expect knowing their past incompetert history ther will be problems along the line. when they can't afford to ouen public toilets, cut back the verges, maintain almost all public services, absolute disgrace!
Just a large lefty uni population keeping them in power.

Sponsored Links
Another stretch under the usless red banner.
I wonder if the reds can think of any more ways to spunk up the poor council tax payers money.
LTN nobody wants or likes.
Un nessesery spending on cycle lanes that nobody wants.
Aquisition of a building bussines that went bust ( trying un sucsessfully to be developers )
Fitting PV to council house roofs paid for by all council tax payers, and I expect knowing their past incompetert history ther will be problems along the line. when they can't afford to ouen public toilets, cut back the verges, maintain almost all public services, absolute disgrace!
Just a large lefty uni population keeping them in power.
The bloody young eh, what do they know. Pensioners and Tories should make all the important decisions, innit.

And now it seems that the red's may end up running the country, all the nere do well's will love it !

Sponsored Links
Looking like a hung parliament.. coalitions are good. They make less stupid decisions.

Back