Guttering attached to a new gutter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please tell me if this correct, my neighbour got a new roof and guttering, but isn't attached to mine, I think a few of the tiles above my guttering have been moved, the gutters were previously joined together, but now one is higher than the other.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505-093927_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505-093927_Gallery.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240505-093842_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505-093842_Gallery.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 60
Sponsored Links
Well that all looks a bit rough. Presumably your house is on the left? Questions for the neighbour- why has their new gutter been extended over the boundary as well as the bargeboard cladding?
That break in the gutter will inevitably lead to water dripping down the wall, green staining etc. The height difference will make it difficult to do the usual bodge (bit of lead folded over the 2 stop ends).
Pics from a bit further back would help

Thank you so much for your reply, someone coming from the company to see it, I just wanted to be correct in my thinking before that.

Sponsored Links
Yes we do, it wasn't done like this at back of house, it's all joined and level.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back