German Police

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thinking out side the box

Some eco warrior fruitcake glued his hand to the road causing chaos they dug up the road around his hand and sent him on his way :giggle: :giggle: With a lump of tarmac on his hand:giggle:

Should send him a bill to repair the road as well

Tis what we should be doing here although dare say there would be some legal action taken for distress / human rights and other such nonsense ?

Sponsored Links
And we need to stop pandering to the protestors that put themselves in harms way by sitting in front of vehicles preventing the going on their lawfull way, something like the riot act then the said vehicles would move forewards slowly those that didn't move and were injured by their own actions would be dragged away, it would not take long for the loony lefties to realise a broken leg or worse is painfull and in future protest in a lawfull manner

And we need to stop pandering to the protestors that put themselves in harms way by sitting in front of vehicles preventing the going on their lawfull way, something like the riot act then the said vehicles would move forewards slowly those that didn't move and were injured by their own actions would be dragged away, it would not take long for the loony lefties to realise a broken leg or worse is painfull and in future protest in a lawfull manner
Protests can be really really annoying and impinge on people trying to get around.

But removing the right to protest is worse

Protests can be really really annoying and impinge on people trying to get around.

But removing the right to protest is worse
Sadly too many people have forgotten how their got their hard fought for rights...

Those rights were gained by often 'inconvenient' protest!

A lot of those rights are now under threat, and we are in a backward freefall...

Add to that the current day issues, and those who choose their 'convenience' over issues that concern us all have lost all sense of priority!

Sponsored Links
I'm always interested to understand, from those who are on the denial side of the climate change argument, which bit they disagree with. There seem to be five basic levels:

1) The earth isn't warming
2) The earth is warming, but it's not caused by greenhouse gases
3) The warming is caused by greenhouse gases, but it's not related to human activity
4) The warming is caused by human activity, but it's nothing to worry about
5) The warming will be catastrophic, but nothing can be done to stop it

I'm always interested to understand, from those who are on the denial side of the climate change argument, which bit they disagree with. There seem to be five basic levels:

1) The earth isn't warming
2) The earth is warming, but it's not caused by greenhouse gases
3) The warming is caused by greenhouse gases, but it's not related to human activity
4) The warming is caused by human activity, but it's nothing to worry about
5) The warming will be catastrophic, but nothing can be done to stop it

You missed one

Quadrupling the world population from 2 billion to 8 billion in 100 years isn’t a problem

No

Unless you only want protests that you agree with

Pretty much yes if I agree with it :cool:

Any other protests that are deliberately causing chaos and damage to others my solution is

Tell em to clear off if they refuse with in a certain time frame

Use tear gas , water cannons , rubber bullets , mass arrests

Something you would be in favour of ;) ;) ;)

Multi culturism is it it working? in word no.
I would have thought so given the rise of the far right across the EU and police forces having to turn out to police these events. You not think it's relevant?

You missed one

Quadrupling the world population from 2 billion to 8 billion in 100 years isn’t a problem

So does that make you a level 5 i.e. you believe global warming is caused by human activity, you believe it will be catastrophic, but there's nothing that can be done to stop it?

Sponsored Links
Back