Evolution cut off saws

All good points. Before this, I did fit the gizmo to spray a fine jet onto the blade, put my thick gloves on and it worked a treat, exactly as you’d want. Part of me is thinking this approach combined with an extra RCD on the plug is ok. But the other part of me is saying taking any risk for the sake of spending £300 isn’t worth it. I just need to talk myself out of being a tight ar$e and do the right thing I guess.
Consider it an upgrade if you’re going from 230mm to a 305mm blade - which is perfect for making it all the way through a single skin wall in one cut - if you ever need to do that sort of job.

Worth keeping an eye on the Evolution refurb store - they have good deals on graded stock, which will come with a brand new blade. After you do the first cut with a new tool, it basically looks the same as a graded one anyway :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back