EV are they worth it?

It will cost 5x more and billow vast amounts of toxic pollution into the local environment.

My carbon footprint is massive. :cool: :cool:

And my motoring doesn't cost me anything like 5x an EV, because I don't have a Tesla or similar heavily depreciating on my drive that originally cost about the same as a semi in Arbroath.

Sponsored Links
depreciating
The vehicle you have now incurred massive depreciation when it was new, just like all new vehicles.
The fact you may not have paid for that changes nothing. Someone did.

Large amounts of depreciation can be avoided by not buying new vehicles.
The 5x cost refers to the cost of operating it per mile, which applies regardless of the vehicle age, cost or anything else.

My carbon footprint is massive. :cool: :cool:

And my motoring doesn't cost me anything like 5x an EV, because I don't have a Tesla or similar heavily depreciating on my drive that originally cost about the same as a semi in Arbroath.

Fair enough. You keep dropping your trousers and bending over for Big Oil...

Sponsored Links
You keep dropping your trousers and bending over for Big Oil...
What's the difference? You do same with big battery. In your case, it is worst, you get fire risk thrown into the bargain. The EV would not just burn itself but would also set house on fire, plus the neighbour's house.

What's the difference? You do same with big battery. In your case, it is worst, you get fire risk thrown into the bargain. The EV would not just burn itself but would also set house on fire, plus the neighbour's house.

:ROFLMAO: 4 phones, 2 e-bikes, a spare e-bike battery, 2 tablets, three laptops and an EV...

You forget, I'm not actually scare of witches...

Stick to your fake YouTube videos with their Photoshopped thumbnails and stop bothering the grownups...

You don't need to bend over for Big Oil, to charge the batteries you have (y)

Explanations, truth, and logic will all be wasted on you though.
I am not bending over for big oil since I have lifetime oil, and I have a battery charging thread.

Facts will be lost on you.

Did you read the small print? Put it up, I'll have a look.

Sorry, but your opinion on these matters is worthless. You scaremonger like there was no tomorrow about pattern parts invalidating car insurance and then you fit pattern parts to your own car.:ROFLMAO: You're a busted flush! Do you think, for one second, that I'm going to pay the slightest attention to your pronouncements on house insurance? (House insurance, by the way, that specifically covers e-bikes, and on which the frame number is noted and accepted by the insurer)! :ROFLMAO:

This is what happens when you spread lies along with FUD. You make yourself a laughing stock.

Sponsored Links
Back