I like the BBC news on the radio in particular the early morning news prog

Michelle
Justin
Nick

They don’t take prisoners when they interview politicians

Also like the 5 pm to 6pm news round up with
Evan

I like the BBC news
I watch BBC news rather than ITV, seems less chavvy. They both omit lots of news. My point is not whether the BBC is biased, just that saying alleged victims and alleged attack is beyond belief. It happened, people were injured and a young boy lost his life, really.

Last edited:
I watch BBC news rather than ITV, seems less chavvy. They both omit lots of news. My pint is not whether the BBC is biased, just that saying alleged victims and alleged attack is beyond belief. It happened, people were injured and a young boy lost his life, really.

Armed response should have **** the bloke on sight afai am concerned

Also just reported on the news about 2 x 12 year olds going on trial for murder

They apparently attacked some 19 year old bloke with a machete the level of violence they used ??
Jeez us wept

Coming from a bloke who thinks Al Jazeera is impartial.
Actually I don't think it is. Same with a number of services but don't find this hard to cope with.
LOL I don't have much of a problem coping with politicians "impartiality" either - unlike you.

LOL So Filly posts rather unusual Israeli propaganda.
I do have a criticism of BBC news but ypu'll never guess what but I do bear in mind it's main purpose is UK news. LOL However still the same criticism even bearing that in mind.

LOL So Filly posts rather unusual Israeli propaganda.
I do have a criticism of BBC news but ypu'll never guess what but I do bear in mind it's main purpose is UK news. LOL However still the same criticism even bearing that in mind.

I thought the BBC's refusal to acknowledge Hamas as a terrorist group was rather unusual, and rather telling.

Sponsored Links
Back