BBC News, WTF?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My beef with BBC news is that at tines they extend air time with news. If shorter they could at times cover more. However some of this is down to their schedule and local news. There main purpose is UK news. Breaking news can have an odd effect on their news channel - too much time allowed for the subject so lots of repetition. That channels main purpose is a news catch ups a number of times a day. There is also the news now sections. Also if an enquiry etc is going on they may broadcast it for extended periods. It can be interesting.

One channel I try to avoid missing is C4. They have an hour so can cover more. Also some decent analysts. They also do some bombastic interviews. Some love these but I feel they often don't really bring out any useful info. They are just good telly. Probably a pity ITN is involved.

The RWR should always pick a bullshít news source, never the BBC, Sky or the like. It's what keeps you gammons enraged.
I tend to watch the sky news channel, I enjoy the papers, where guests talk about news of the day.

The Sky news presenters like Sophie Ridge, Beth Rigby etc. They scrutinise both Labour and Conservative MPs equally. I don’t see any bias.

I think these screams of bias are RWR getting upset when they are told the truth……which is why they scuttle off to GBnews, the home of right wing grifters screaming at brown people in boats

BBC news is impartial

The problem is right wing supporters are used to being fed a diet of lies and propaganda which they think is the truth.
I like the BBC news bias.

The left say it is biased to the right. The right say it is biased to the left.

The fact it annoys both sides makes it good

Sponsored Links
Back