Texecom premier elite 48 - urgent help needed - Please.

Hi mate, in the last few minutes i have finally got somewhere. I decided to reapproach this as a new install. Disconnected wiring except power. Plugged pc into panel and tried connecting via wintex, took alot of attempts but finally connected, so I resent all of the original saved settings back to panel. Reconnected wiring and now I'm back in and can even connect via the app, so happy days. I will now monitor it over the next few days and if i get a repeat i will just change the board over and get a smartcom as its really not worth my time messing with it. I really have no idea what caused it and it has certainly been a new experience after all these years. Learning never stops.
Thanks for all your input and i did try 5678 but no go.

Will update post if anything changes and it may help anyone else who ever has a similar issue in the future.

Sponsored Links
My thought was looking back on thread ….you had logged on via wintex when you added that extra code and it had loaded the default codes , I’ve had it before where you have to upload the settings twice ( you can normally tell by how long it takes to upload )
I would flash the panel and fit a smartcom

Hi, yes, but still doesn't explain why all was ok for a few days after adding the code. I would expect it to not work straight away. Suppose we will never know.
Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back