My kitchen refit.

Sponsored Links
thats a good result .
Parts are a big issue these days , as i'm just finding out
we have NEFs - great ovens
Even better, I saw it £50 cheaper elsewhere, filled in the price match form this morning and just received this: :giggle:

IMG_1599.jpeg

Taking shape Mottie. I was getting withdrawal symptoms because you had not posted any update pics!!

Sponsored Links
Getting there. Dishwasher cupboard made and fully plumbed in.

View attachment 343507
Looking good Mottie, nice clean working space too (y)

Have you thought about replacing that window with one that has full length top hung openers? Just thinking that having the handle at the bottom makes them easier to open when reaching over the worktop.

Looking good Mottie, nice clean working space too (y)
Clean working space for the first time since I started it! I even put some fresh floor protector down after last nights tidy-up - the old stuff had disintegrated.

Have you thought about replacing that window with one that has full length top hung openers? Just thinking that having the handle at the bottom makes them easier to open when reaching over the worktop.
LoL. That window was fitted only yesterday and replaced the one that was there, like for like. The old one had a couple of blown units and had never been opened in 25 years! We replaced it as it was a different style from the rest of the house. We were even contemplating just having a single fixed pane but thought it might look odd.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back