Bod voted Tory in Harlow. How did you vote?

It's a while ago now. From memory effectively a licence application has to be made within 12months of passing via direct access. The 1st bike could have been the bandit or anything else. The fact that I had passed must have been noted otherwise I would not have been able to legally ride it. The training started with low power stuff that my weight even had an effect on. All sorts of things such as U turns from being parked in line with the curb near shopping centres with cars passing by. 600cc sports or easier more upright rides later on. Driving in heavy traffic etc.

The 1st bike. Not totally sure why I went for it other than it's an interesting design. I am a designer but not the type that came up with this bike.

I was never approached by the police. One of the trainers was a police rider. He looked at the info they had on me and said although they usually have a chat with new bike owners as they appear they probably wouldn't in my case.

These days - body not so suitable for being bounced so don't ride any more. Too many have problems that aren't down to them. Often it's just a matter of time.
OK so you passed your test, and then forgot to send off the certificate to obtain your full license within the time limit?

Sponsored Links
OK so you passed your test, and then forgot to send off the certificate to obtain your full license within the time limit?
No 2 months before the time limit, somewhat over that actually,

Sponsored Links
No 2 months before the time limit, somewhat over that actually,
When I took my bike test in about 2006/7, I took it on a 125. When I passed, I was restricted to a certain engine size/power. I bought a Honda 300 scooter (which I still have). After 2 years it 'upgraded' to any size bike. I bought a bigger scooter - Suzuki Burgman 650 exec. After a few more years I sold that and moved up to a Yamaha FJR 1300. I was only using it once a year to go on European trips with my mates though so I sold it after about 4 years and rented bikes for my trips after that. Flew out, picked up bike, met up with mates who had ridden out, did a trip, flew home. Best one was the BMW in my avatar. Much more civilised than sitting on a French motorway for 8 hours!

Poster #12,
Labour supporters might be a little more thoughtful than you think:

From 1937 on the Labour Party under Clement Atlee was forcefully against Hitler and the later Munich Agreement cowardice.
Individual Labour MP's were opposed to Hitler & his British Blackshirt scum from 1933 on.
Dockworkers fought the Fascists in the East End of London street battles.
Hugh Dalton Labour MP & Chancellor identified the hidden powers behind the Munich appeasement as the rich and powerful in their secretive London clubs & country mansions.
Not much has changed there.

May as well look at facts - some of them
Between the last two censuses (held in 2011 and 2021), the population of Newham increased by 14.0%, from just under 308,000 in 2011 to around 351,000 in 2021.
The population here increased by a greater percentage than the overall population of London (7.7%), and by a greater percentage than the overall population of England (up 6.6% since the 2011 Census).
In 2021, Newham was home to around 69.2 people per football pitch-sized piece of land, compared with 60.8 in 2011. This area was among the top 3% most densely populated English local authority areas at the last census.

Rest here including your thoughts
Maybe the ones who didn't answer are wives/daughters of muslim men?

Poster #82 you are smarter than the average Yank.

Council elections :giggle:

Dunno the name of any of our councillors :cool:

Afaik There is some bloke down the road who is a liberal and on the parish council had one of his leaflets through my door informing me he was standing and that he is gay not that I really give a
***t tbh

Each to there own will
Probably be bumping into the transsexual building inspector on Monday when I go down my mates place ( Natasha used to be Nigel :LOL: )

Khan is back in despite ULEZ hating areas. Even some swing to Labour in those. Turn out low is being mentioned. I find that interesting as it's often seen as a Labour problem.

West Midlands mayor. Seems some one stood purely on Gaza and that has caused some swings. Odd really as Labour now support a ceasefire. The Tory candidate has asked for a bundle count suggesting he's worried, He's been distancing himself from Tory central.

Me. it's an odd position. The west midlands has had something similar for a long time. It's called the west midlands combined authority. Take the Metro - that's where that came from. They also run it. Big increase in passengers and previous commercial running didn't work out.

Sponsored Links
Back